Ad Management Plugins
- AdRotator: Displays an advertisement (which is randomly selected from a group of advertisements specified in a text file) at your chosen location. Also see: How To Display AdSense & Yahoo Publisher Ads Using AdRotator Plugin for WordPress
- WordPress Link Cloaking Program: Takes a set of phrases you decide to use and turns them into links whenever you include them in a post. Create links for your favorite affiliate products and programs. Just write your post like you normally do, and this plugin will find the keyphrases and turn them into links automagically.
- WP-Banner Plugin: Banner administration tool to manage banners from different affiliate programs.
- Adsense Beautifier: Adsense beautifier is a plugin available for WordPress to make your Adsense look beautiful in order to increase you Adsense earnings. Images adjacent to ads can help increase click through rate (CTR).
- Adsense Clicks Tracker: Tracking adsense clicks with Google Analytics.
- AdSense-Deluxe: Quickly inserts Google or Yahoo! ads into your blog posts, and managing when and where those ads are displayed.
- Adsense Earnings: Check your daily earnings in your DashBoard or Options page. You can also check your earnings for specific period and show to the public how many $ do you have for today.
- Adsense Injection: Takes a random paragraph break in your article and inserts adsense code. It does one per story. It lets you pick how many total ads to do (0-3) and it lets you pick the formats and colors you want it to randomly select from.
- AdSense Sharing Revenue and Earnings System: Split Google Adsense earnings with your blog’s authors.
- Author Adsense WordPress Plugin: This plugin allows blog authors to enter their Google Adsense Publisher ID and have ads displayed on their own posts generating revenue.
- Amazon Media Manager: The Amazon Media Manager lets you add items from Amazon’s catalogue to your wordpress blog. It keeps a list of things you’ve added, too, so you can choose what to display, how to display it and more!
- WP-Amazon: With WP-Amazon, the Amazon.com product catalog is available right from WordPress. This plugin adds an “Insert from Amazon” link below the post text area on your entry and page editor pages. This link launches a page that will allow you to search Amazon.com by product line
- Bidvertiser WP Widget: Helps you utilize the BidVertiser ads on your site or blog with ease.
- CafePress WordPress Plugin: This plugin brings together the CafePress API, WordPress and the PrestoGifto API to allow you to layout your products, adjust thumbnail sizes, pick colors, fonts and more. With this plugin, you can choose any of the 59 million products that CafePress sells and put them in your sidebar, after your posts, in your footer or on a full page.
- Chitika eMiniMalls Sidebar widget for WordPress v2.0: Using this widget, you can drag-n-drop a Chitika eMiniMall onto your sidebar with ZERO knowledge of HTML.
- eMiniMall WordPress Plugin: Integrates eMiniMalls right into your blog post. Once you activate the plugin, you will see a new button on your Quicktags toolbar. The new button is eMiniMall. Click it to insert the eMiniMall tag.
- DataFeedFile.com Plugin: Integrate affiliate marketing advertisement using DataFeedFile.com tools. Two types: The first is the Left & Side bar plug-in. The second is the middle blogging content plug-in.
- Spreadshop WordPress Plugin: Spreadshirt is an online gadget service. You can easily sell online your personal t-shirts and gadgets with a cool and fast Macromedia Flash interface.
WordPress Treat: Check out these elegant wordpress themes.
ETA: Eeeps, forgot one. Added it and changed the title to read “18” rather than “17” 😉